Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 18, 19, 20!

I've been in bed sick for these last 3 days!  Though today I feel a whole lot better than I did when I first got sick.  Though today I heard some interesting things.  I learned that some of my friends have been lying to me the past couple of days. I'm a little pissed but I'll get over it.  I was also able to talk to my mom for the first time since I've been here.  I really missed the sound of her voice, so I felt better from just hearing her voice.  They're coming here on Saturday so I'm very excited.  I can't wait to see my family again!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you as well...you have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad you finally talked to your ma! I wondered how many times your dad would have to hint at that! lol Hey, do they actually still have phone booths there? Happy you are feeling better. Enjoy your time with your family next week. Love ya, Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete