Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 6!

Today is a very nice day.  Probably the nicest day so far!  I will be doing a one day diabetes diary for medical science, which involves doing what someone with diabetes would do everyday, tomorrow.  Speaking of tomorrow, it's the day I go to Stonehenge!  I still can't wait.  And today is my second day of Greece and Rome since we go to our minor classes every other day.  I think it'll be fun like it was the first day.  I also hope that the day stays as nice as it has been so far!  Happy 4th of July everyone!  Its too bad I won't be able to shoot off fireworks here.

1 comment:

  1. Fireworks are overated!!! You are probably having a much better time there. Hope you are meeting new friends. Enjoy Stonehenge. BTW, will let your mother know to log into Skype. But she probably won't use it until the weekend.

    ReplyDelete